Friday, June 20, 2008

We have to start somewhere





Doug and I never thought we would ever create a blog...but it seems that it is the "new"thing to do, so here we go.We are enjoying the "empty nest" years of our life, after adjusting to the kids being gone. Watching Jason and Jenny grow up to be wonderful young adults is the proudest accompishment of our lives. But now we get to sit back and watch them raise their families and somehow make life "workout". It is not easy, but they are doing great. We are very proud. Grandkids are the best invention, we are very proud of our 5 girls! Life doesn't get any better.We are now finding that we can justify doing the things that we could only hope for in our early years, I guess that means driving "fast Mustangs" and spending weekends with our friends.We look forward to the day we are retired, so the old "work" thing doesn't get in our way.We hope to share some of our fun times with family and friends through this blog. We also enjoy hearing FROM family and friends, so please post your comments, or email your lifes happenings to us. Summer is officially here today, so we are excited for some fun times! Glad to have you be a part of this blog. Watch for our pictures and memories we will be sharing.Best wishes.
draft
8:29:00 PM
by Diane
Delete
1 – 1 of 1

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome to the blogging world you old folks! Looking forward to all the great things you will have to say about me. :) Love you guys!

tara said...

Wow, you and Doug are so high tech these days! I hope you enjoy your blog--I have a guilty pleasure of reading all about my friend's lives, so now you'll be added to the list! ;-)
Any chance you'll be at Matt and Lianna's wedding? If so, we'll see you there.
BTW...where did Doug get the awesome Crown Royal apron??! Mike needs one!!

Sara Jones said...

I love blogs, thanks for joining the club.

Brittany said...

Hooray! I just found a link to your blog from Sara's. It will be so so fun to keep up with you two!