We are close to the end of 2009....it has been a good year...we seem to have made it over a few bumps, and enjoyed lots of great times.... We reflect back on this year and thank God for his
Yes, it is our Christmas picture..You are getting a "wall portrait" size...so get your wall ready! Yes, I did force it on him...It is the only shirt he has that does not have Mustangs on it
Very nice! Jen, if you didn't already say it I would have...my only vision of Doug Daddy is in a tshirt of some sorts. He cleans up nicely! ;-) You two are a wonderful couple.
3 comments:
Cute picture! Is this your Christmas card picture? What's this I see Dad...a shirt with an actual collar?!?! Did Mom force that on you? :)
Yes, it is our Christmas picture..You are getting a "wall portrait" size...so get your wall ready! Yes, I did force it on him...It is the only shirt he has that does not have Mustangs on it
Very nice! Jen, if you didn't already say it I would have...my only vision of Doug Daddy is in a tshirt of some sorts. He cleans up nicely! ;-) You two are a wonderful couple.
Post a Comment