Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fruitloop Tour!











That's right, we went on the "Fruitloop Tour" today with our Mustang Club! This is a drive through the orchards in Hood River, OR. WHAT A GORGEOUS DAY! It was so much fun being with our friends and enjoying the outdoors after such a gloomy week of bad weather, bad economy and overall gloom!!! Just what the doctor ordered. I am sharing some pictures of the absolutely gorgeous views. We enjoyed picking up some fruit and I got my "marionberry milkshake" I have been craving....doesn't get any better than that folks. We ended the day having dinner at a favorite chinese food restaurant with these friends. So tomorrow I will enjoy another day before work begins on Monday, probably plan to see the movie Nights in Rodanthe (looks like a great chick flick). Those of you reading, hope you get some joy like this, too.

No comments: