




Just arrived home from a great visit at Jason and Angies. It was short but great! Got some quality time with the girls and nice to see they are all doing well. They girls were never far from "Grandma's" side, but the real hit was how Savannah LOVED papa (Grandpa). She is saying all kinds of things now and that happens to be one of them. We love it. They are all such active, and sweet girls..oh how we love them.
We spent Sunday at the Columbia Crest Winery Mustang Car show. It was cool and a few sprinkles, but overall a gorgeous setting. 140 cars attended and we took 2nd place in our class. We got a cool wood trophy (shaped like a wine bottle) to add to our collection. We spent the afternoon with some good friends from the club. Back to work tomorrow, but I should sleep well tonight. The sunshine has left us for the time being, so I will have to find some things to cheer me up each day.... Maybe a good comedy movie!!!!
2 comments:
Aren't grandkids just the best! The pictures of the girls are just adorable and I bet Doug's heart melted having that little girl as a fan. How old is she now? I'm sure I'll be shocked. She must be at least a year old though right? And how about the other girls? A couple of them are probably married with kids themselves as fast as time goes. My "baby" Hannah celebrated her 20th birthday yesterday! It doesn't even seem like Sara and Jen should be that old yet.
Great pictures mom! I'm sad we missed out on the festivities.
Sounds like it was a great weekend. I think I will call you to hear more about it. :)
Post a Comment