Monday, October 27, 2008

Sisters Weekend











Gotta love my sissies! What a great weekend we had in Leavenworth. The weather was gorgeous and colors just beautiful. We are such creatures of habit. Ate at the same favorite German restaurant, stayed at the same hotel, shopped at the same stores, went on the same ride in the country...BUT we did deviate from the usual by treating ourselves to a massage at the hotel spa...ooooooooooooohhh, what a treat. We all dread the day we are not able to meet for this yearly gathering. This was our 21st year, and for now we are all healthy enough to make the trip...God keep us going strong for more years to come.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Mom, it looks like you guys had such a great weekend! I was shocked when I read that it has been 21 years!! It just doesn't seem that long ago. You guys sure have tamed down from your days of taking pictures of your bare butts and throwing ding dongs back and forth between your balconies! :)

I only hope that my girls and I can look back on 21+ years of our special weekends. 2 down, 19 to go! :)

tara said...

This makes me so happy for you and your sisters. What an inspiration! I know how special that weekend is, and it sounds like this was another great one! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Sara Jones said...

You are inspiring. I hope to do the same thing with my sisters for 21 years and counting!